Creating An Ethical Marketplace For Web3
We envision Web3 being an ethical industry where all businesses, users, and stakeholders involved can trust and rely on each other.
The Pantheon is going to be the industry leader in advancing marketplace trust and we achieve this by:
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Providing accreditation, a symbol for trust
- Creating a Do-Your-Own-Research (DYOR) dashboard for users
- Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities
Essentially, we see trust as a function of two primary factors – integrity and transparency. Integrity includes respect, ethics, intent, and working toward a diverse, inclusive and equitable marketplace. Transparency speaks to a business’s track record of openly identifying and displaying business analytics and data, following industry standards, delivering results in accordance with their outlined goals, and addressing customer concerns in a timely, satisfactory manner.